Just download and install “I-COMPLEX”.
This is enough to only view Bangla correctly. (you might need to restart the pc)
Download any Bangla unicode font:
or download any other bangla unicode font from here
Copy and paste them to “C:\windows\fonts”or “control panel\fonts” folder to view bangla in the web pages. acne doxycycline dosage
Browser Configuration (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari) or Bangla font customization for different browsers:
- From menu, go to “Tools>Internet Options” kamagra pastillas
- From this window click on “Fonts” missed several doses of synthroid
- Click on the drop down list for “Language Scripts” and select “Bengali” from this drop down list (you may have to scroll up to locate it)
- Select any desired Bangla font (BNG or SolaimanLipi) for “Web Page Font”. Then click ok and ok again
- From menu click on “Tools” and select “Options” will i gain or lose weight on zoloft
- From this window click on “Content”.
- Click on “Advanced” button.
- Click on the drop down list for option “Fonts for” select “Bengali” from this list.
- Complete all the option fields by selecting “BNG” (or any other bangla font) side effects of quitting prednisone cold turkey
- Select “Default Character Encoding” as “Unicode (UTF-8)” and click ok.
- Click ok again to complete your setup.
Note: Firefox 3 is working fine. Please, use Firefox 3.
We are experiencing some problem in older versions of firefox, it will never be solved…. errr….ops…..it will be solved soon.
This completes your setup for firefox.
- From menu click on “Tools” and select “Preferences”
- Click on “Advanced” tab, click on “Fonts” from left menu and click “International Fonts”
- Choose writing system ‘Bengali’ from drop-down list
- Choose a font (BNG or SolaimalLipi) for normal font. click ok until you exit from preferences
- Click on the “Tools” icon and Select “Options”
- On the “Minor Tweaks” tab, click on “Change font and language settings” button clomid over the counter
- On the “Fonts and Languages” dialogue box, click on “Fonts and Encoding” tab capital coast resort and spa hotel cipro
- Select any bangla font (BNG of SolaimanLipi) as “Serif” and “Sans-serif” fonts
- Select “Unicode (utf-8)” as the “Default Encoding”
- Click OK and Click Close
- Open Safari, Goto Edit>Preferences
- Click on Appearance
- On the Standard Font and Fixed-Width Font, Select Solaimanlipi in both Fields and Leave the font size as it was
- Click on Default Encoding, and select Unicode (UTF-8) and close the box
- Restart Safari
OK ALL DONE.
আপনি যদি আমার এই লেখাটা পড়তে পারেন, তার মানে আপনার কম্পিউটার বাংলা দেখার জন্য রেডি।
apni jodi upore bangla na dekhe kono box box ( ▓▓▓▓ ) lekha dekhen,
tahole apnar pc bangla support install hoy ni.
Always at your service:
-Sovyota A team